SO, I think we can all agree that the past year has yielded some kind of a “paradigm shift” in how we see the world around us and our “role” in it.
YOGA is one of the fundamental maps in our inquiry. We know our DESTINATION in yoga. The Eight Limb Path ‘marks’ THE PATH. The Eighth Limb is where we want to BE. Samadhi; Union with Source
THE FIVE PHASES
You can say Phase Zero is Awakening,
Phase One is Exploration: Inquiry.
In Phase Two “it” becomes Understanding.
In Phase Three” it” shall be Mastery.
The fifth and final phase, Phase 4 is an individual’s, direct, personal experience of Samadhi, Bliss, Celebration, Accomplishment, Gift, Fruit, Union with Source, Oneness; HOME
What have we awakened to?
What knowledge and wisdom has occurred because of our inquiry?
I think it would be safe to say that each individual member of The Way Seekers Yoga group would answer that differently. Sure….some responses would be similar and some would be divergent.
Our mission now is to synthesize our awareness and the fruit of our inquiry into an enhanced understanding with a “blueprint” for the quest toward “The Final Correction.”
Here is what I propose.
- I wish to manifest a kind of Template that is creative and innovative and designed from all that we have done in the past year.
- Therefore, No new “maps”. We will take what have looked at and through a process like alchemy manifest this template.
- I need your help. I would like our Monday sessions for the next 5-6 weeks to be meditation plus a discussion on this template I envision. Our yoga sessions will evolve to mirror our process.
- Each week I will provide you with “pieces of the puzzle.” On Mondays I will have a 15-20 presentation for you. We will then immediately enter a 13 minute meditation sit followed by a wrap up discussion. You will have access to the work product in the form of videos (2 are already on the yoga page on choicetimes), manuals, live sessions, emails, etc…..
- We hit Phase 3 after Shavuot (May 17) and it is my intention to have completed the “blueprint; design plan, business plan.: Template” by this time. Then the next phase, Phase 3 is about securing all of the resources necessary to implement the plan.
- The template is universal in nature although it must, in the end, be practical in its application.
- I have brainstormed on designing a practical application for business training managers or owners of yoga studios or sales people. I have experience in training in the hotel and financial services industry. particularly in human development and sales. But, I have listened to many of you and I think, perhaps, the initial narrowly focused application could be targeted to people dealing with and living with diabetes (Both Type 1’s or Type 2’s). It could include health care workers, friends, family etc. Give me a few weeks to expand and explain my thinking to you.
As preparation for Monday night’s session please watch this 10 minute video on The Golden Ratio and The Fibonacci sequence. This is not a new map. I introduced it last summer and now is the time to review it. I want to use this to buttress my rationale for The Template.